Where did I get the 100 rocks idea?

Well......i got it from my friend Jana who got it from a college student friend of hers like this....

President Jon Wallace spoke at an end of the year chapel for Azusa Pacific University. He talked about making your summer count. He challenged the students to leave a stone somewhere every day, keep a log of where it was left and a story to go with it.

Friday, September 26, 2008

Day 6


This evening i left my rock at Chipotle. OH how i love their chips! I met with my dear friend Ange. I have known her for about 8 years. She may be younger then me but has been very much a part of my growth in Christ. She got me to do things and go places (Brazil, Mexico, Kazakhstan... speaking at PDCM) I never would have dreamed and because of that I was able to be used by God. Sadly I do not get to spend as much time with Ange as I use to so it was a special time. Thank you God for putting Ange in my life.

No comments: