Where did I get the 100 rocks idea?

Well......i got it from my friend Jana who got it from a college student friend of hers like this....

President Jon Wallace spoke at an end of the year chapel for Azusa Pacific University. He talked about making your summer count. He challenged the students to leave a stone somewhere every day, keep a log of where it was left and a story to go with it.

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Day 1


Today i finally remembered my rock! I left it in the chair on the patio at Starbucks. I thought it only fitting that since Jana was my inspiration I should leave at Starbucks where she, Gabby and I met for coffee.
NO, i did not give Gabby coffee. She had "appy-juice" and a "weely big cookie". I love Jana and her whole family.
I met Jana when her son, Chase was in 2ND grade and joined our Breakout group (he is now in 9th). I was his Breakout leader till 6Th grade. I also had the opportunity to go on a mission trip with her son Josh and her husband Mike to Mexico (good time). I have watched both of her boys grow into FINE young men. This is a family that has inspired me in so many ways. Thank you God for putting them in my life. The Millers ROCK!

No comments: