Where did I get the 100 rocks idea?

Well......i got it from my friend Jana who got it from a college student friend of hers like this....

President Jon Wallace spoke at an end of the year chapel for Azusa Pacific University. He talked about making your summer count. He challenged the students to leave a stone somewhere every day, keep a log of where it was left and a story to go with it.

Monday, September 22, 2008

Day 4


This afternoon i dropped my rock in Abbeys school bag. I had been thinking about her all day today. This morning she woke up about 5:45am to go to the gym with Mike. This is like the 3rd time she has done this. Since school started she has been doing very good at getting up in the morning. For whatever reason she was on my mind allot during the day. I just kept smiling about our weekend and just what a great kid she is. So i wanted to remember today and how proud I am of the young lady she has become. I love you ABZ!

No comments: