Where did I get the 100 rocks idea?

Well......i got it from my friend Jana who got it from a college student friend of hers like this....

President Jon Wallace spoke at an end of the year chapel for Azusa Pacific University. He talked about making your summer count. He challenged the students to leave a stone somewhere every day, keep a log of where it was left and a story to go with it.

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Day 2




Today was an awesome day. I left my rock at the top of EDNA SPAULDING trail in O'Neil Park. Our family when on a spontainious hike and had a great time. We packed up a quick "Olsson"(only our family will get this) lunch and headed out. We hiked about .8 miles. I was very impressed at how Gabby did. Abbey was a great sister and helped Gabby out when she got tired. I love to watch and listen to them. I was reminded of beauty of God's creation. I think we would all love to do more of this. Thanks God for my family and beauty all around us.

No comments: