Where did I get the 100 rocks idea?

Well......i got it from my friend Jana who got it from a college student friend of hers like this....

President Jon Wallace spoke at an end of the year chapel for Azusa Pacific University. He talked about making your summer count. He challenged the students to leave a stone somewhere every day, keep a log of where it was left and a story to go with it.

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Day 12


Today I left my rock on the sidewalk outside Lakeside Chinese Cuisine in Mission Veijo. The gals in my couples small group had "ladies day out". The food and service was good as well as a good deal. After lunch we walked over to Flo Jo park and walked about 4 laps. It is always good to get out with great friends and enjoy a beautiful day. Thanks ladies.

No comments: